Hi guys! Welcome to the DZ2 update of the obblm file patch from theendzone.co team. In this you'll get all the new stars, players, skills and coaching staff from the Deathzone 2 ruleset to use in your OBBLM or NAFLM install.
|Before you start: Any questions about OBBLM? I've created a support group for all your requests so that once answers it's possible for others to find or link to them easily. Please take part if you're able, or feel free to post there if something pops up you need help with! Tell your friends ;) http://theendzone.co/groups2/89-obblm.html|
UPDATING FROM LRB6 or BB16+DZ1:
1) Back up your site. Always back up your site before making any changes!
2) Download the patch zip and unzip on your computer.
3) Read the readme file! Always read the readme file.
4) Upload the file named game_data_bb16.php to the /lib/ folder of your install. If you are using the Bretonnian, Simyin or Khorne rosters, copy those files across too.
5) Upload the file named class_translations to the /lib/ folder of your install.
6) Go to the /lang/ folder of your install. Rename the translations.xml file found there to translations_backup.xml.
7) Upload the unzipped translations.xml file to the /lang/ folder of your install.
8) Go to the /modules/teamcreator/ folder of your install. Upload the file named class_team_creator.php to this location.
9) This is the trickiest bit, and the key step in asking your install to look for the new rules rather than the LRB6 rules. Go to the root folder of your install and edit the file header.php. Find line 93 - it should read "require_once('lib/game_data_
10) Log in to your site and go to the core panel, via Admin > OBBLM Core Panel.
11) Select and run the first task, "Synchronise database with game data files".
12) That's it! You're good to go! If anything goes wrong, restore your backup from step 1 and contact me via the forum :)
USING THE TEAM AND PLAYER NAMES FROM THE 'TEAMS OF LEGEND' PACK:
If you want to use the team and player names from the teams of legend pack rather than CRP, you'll need to select the tl-TL language.
1) Go to the /localsettings/ folder of your install.
2) select and edit the file 'settings_X.php', where X is the league ID of the league you want to change. You can find this ID on your site by visiting your site homepage followed by the addition of /troubleshoot.php
3) find the line $settings['lang'] = 'en-GB';
4) change it to read $settings['lang'] = 'tl-TL'; instead. This will tell the translation file that you want to use the english version of the teams of legend names.
The printed teamsheet does not incorporate the new inducements, and instead includes the wizard.
Inducement tests through the team profile page may include inducements that the team cannot take.
Non-english versions of the Teams of Legend file are not included.